A key feature in any venue, the choice of auditorium seating should be carefully considered and will very much depend on the intended purpose of the building – the type of events and performances to be held there.
Regardless of whether it is for a conference facility, theatre or corporate auditorium, the design and auditorium chairs themselves are essential elements when attracting events and maximising the revenue potential of your venue.
Visitor experience will be greatly enhanced by the overall aesthetics, optimal comfort, ease of access and most importantly, a clear and unobstructed view. Additionally, auditorium chairs should be attractive, comfortable and functional. Our auditorium seating collection offers customisable features such as the integrated Wrimatic™ A3 writing tablet, cupholders, personalised embroidery and different upholstery options.
Ferco Seating will not only give detailed attention and consideration to capacity and sightlines, we will also work with you to achieve the right balance between aesthetics, ergonomics and comfort – providing you with an optimal seating solution.
The FT10 Wrimatic is an executive auditorium and lecture seat with an integrated A3 Wrimatic tablet.
Available in both standard and high backed versions this seat has been designed for superior ergonomic and posture support.
This stylish, congenial, yet versatile seat attracts extremely positive feedback from its users. It is often utilised in main seminar rooms and large corporate auditoriums.
Suitable for radial and straight configurations, the FT10 auditorium seat can be tailored to room and space specifications. And is available with the option of integrated power and data points.
The integrated A3 Wrimatic tablet is the most robust tablet on the market having being tested to a load bearing of 240 KG.
It stows neatly when not in use and operates in one continuous opening movement thanks to its unique triangular joint; a feature designed using advanced aeronautical and engineering technology.
- Fully upholstered contoured back
- Internally sprung seat and back
- Silent gravity tip up
- Cold cured waterproof moulded foam removable seat covers for ease of cleaning
- No unsightly exposed seat brackets
- Ergonomic design and comfort
- Virtually maintenance free
- Supports turn & learn (collaborative learning pedagogies)
- Shared or individual armrests
- Structural steel frame in seat and back for robust performance and longevity
- Contemporary materials and colours
- Thick seat padding
- Variety of finishing options including desking
- Flexible layouts including radial
- No finger traps