Building it right
Building or refurbishing a low energy home requires specialist techniques and a focus on the detail. We work with a network of trusted building contractors who understand how to achieve a building that will actually perform as it was designed.
What we do
– Low energy home refurbishments
– Self-build projects
– Passivhaus projects
– Apartment developments
– High performance window installation
– Low energy technology installation
– Solar PV and Tesla battery storage design and install (MCS-accredited)
– MVHR design, install and commissioning
– Air source and ground source heat pump design and install (MCS-accredited)
– Airtightness testing for new builds and retrofits
When to start
Contact Enhabit today and we can help start you on the path to building or renovating your home to true energy efficient standards
We only work with contractors who we trust to deliver. They know what they’re doing and we ensure they have all the design and technical information they need to do the job. It’s a partnership that works well.
We have delivered many projects this way. Because we have end-to-end responsibility we can see it through and ensure that you get the building you want. We take away the hassle and stress of trying to find reliable tradesmen – we’ve got them ready and waiting for you.
Reliability and accountability
We monitor all our builds closely, applying robust project management processes to ensure that your project is delivered on time and on budget. We hold regular site meetings to check on progress, produce detailed minutes and ensure everyone knows what needs to happen when.