Agro Processing Competitiveness Fund (APCF)
To facilitate increased competition, growth and development in the agro-processing and beverage sector.
- Applicant can be a start-up and expansion (excludes businesses in distress);
- Applicant must be non-dominant players in the market; and
- Applicant must be within the Agro processing and beverage sector.
Instruments and Pricing
- Equity, quasi equity and loans;
- Minimum of R250 000 and Maximum of R30 million per transaction;
- Interest free loans and zero return quasi equity; and
- Maximum repayment period is 10 years.