REUTERS NEXT The Virtual Summit Rethinking the Future
REUTERS NEXT kicks off 2021 by gathering global leaders and forward thinkers to reimagine solutions to the challenges the new year brings.
After the extraordinary upheavals of 2020, we will come together to look ahead at opportunities for change and growth, as well as how to deal with the rifts and problems that our world and our societies face.
No country, company or community can tackle the future alone. To build a better world, thinkers and doers must come together to share ideas, collaborate and act.
REUTERS NEXT draws on Reuters global reach to host diverse voices from around the world who will examine topics from different perspectives, bringing their passion, experience and expertise to find new ways forward.
Join the conversation at REUTERS NEXT as we look ahead, together.
Global Leaders and Forward Thinkers including:
What is NEXT?
Four days of agenda setting discussion
Led by Reuters editors, this four-day event has been carefully curated to address the most critical global issues of the day.
- Trade wars: from tech to oil, drawing today’s battle lines
- Collective uncertainty: navigating continuity & the post-BREXIT future
- The world in 2021: the fallout from the U.S. election & the rise of populism
- How to recover: finding ways out of a global recession
- Taxes and the evolving consumer: how to unleash spending power
- The future of innovation: global tech vs regulation
- An inclusive, gree recovery: who will act first?
- A carbon-neutral future: how to lead the way to net zero
- Zero waste: global supply chains & the circular economy
- The new working world: challenges & opportunities of a distributed workplace
- See the world or save the world: the future of travel
- The big if: the reliance on vaccines to create a new normal
- Freedom of speech vs. regulation: the misinformation battleground
- Publisher or platform? The evolving role of social media in the digital news ecosystem
- Press freedom and the rise of authoritarianism
Sign up to be a part of the world’s largest movement to tackle change, head on
Gain access to first-hand insights from global leaders and forward thinkers on innovative solutions and opportunities that will define the world in 2021
At a time when trust and accountability matter more than ever, join Reuters journalists to examine the trends, questions and impacts shaping business and society
ALL STAKEHOLDERS IN ONE PLACE
Over 25,000 top executives from business, government, international organizations and civil society, as well as leading experts, will come together to network, engage and exchange strategies to navigate these uncertain times
IMPACT DRIVEN AGENDA
This is the time to get the bigger picture of how our many challenges and disruptions interconnect to shape our future, whilst asking the difficult questions that will help us to set a new way forward
REAL CONNECTIONS IN A DIGITAL CONTEXT
We create the topics, you set the discussion. There are plenty of opportunities to connect, engage and build partnerships with the leaders that are driving meaningful change
BEYOND BORDERS OR WALLS
The ONLY forum bringing leaders and individuals from around the globe together, seamlessly connected
Global leaders and forward thinkers from across
GOVERNMENTS & POLICY MAKERS
Taking virtual events to the NEXT step
Watch presentations, fireside chats and panel discussions from top industry thought-leaders throughout the day in every time zone
Comment and question in real time. Spark conversations with your fellow attendees and build those relationships with instant chat, video calls and discussion groups
Get in-depth answers in real-time with our live Q&A sessions with presentation and panel speakers
Missed a session? Catch-up in your own time through our on-demand service for 2 weeks. Imagine Netflix but with the best of global thought leadership
Create your own conference agenda and export it to your calendar, so you don’t miss business critical sessions
Meet and build relationships with fellow attendees who share the same challenges and interests as you with our Intelligent Networking platform (Financial Services, Energy, Manufacturing, Pharma and more)
For more information, please visit Reuters Next
Source: Reuters Next