GeoPlast GeoTub Panel 230mm
The Geotub Panel 230mm is used for building square and rectangular column formwork shutters. Geotub Panel features a built in chamfer eliminating the requirement for fillet moulds. Each Geotub Panel is 750mm high.
Dimensions: 230 x 750 x 60mm
Material: ABS Plastic
Weight: 3.63 Kg
Handles Required Per Piece: 7
- No Cranes - the lightweight modular components of the Geoplast system are easily handled by one person.
- Long Life - Geoplast panels are reusable up to 100 times and have no plywood face to replace.
- Versatile - do more projects with a small number of versatile components.
- Fast - Save labour time
- Recyclable - The ABS plastic components are fully recyclable at the end of their useful life.
- No Waste - no plywood, cardboard or steel forms to dispose of at the end of the job.
- Light & Compact Storage - save transport time and storage costs.
- Easy - no skilled labour required to erect.
ANZ and Oceania