Our blue planet dictates interdependency for health & survival of every living being. Soil & life always intertwine, We are intelligent to learn, adapt & co exist. For it is wisdom of existence.
PRODUCTS FOR FARMING IN DESERTS / ARID LANDS
· Forty five percent of the world's food, including half its livestock, is produced in the dry areas. Of the 2.7 billion people that live in the drylands, it is estimated that about 40 million live in deserts that typically receive under 100mm of rainfall a year.
· Covering about one-third of global land surface, deserts are characterized by little to no rainfall, poor and sandy soil, extreme temperatures, scorching winds, little water catchment potential, and almost complete reliance on often non-renewable groundwater.
· Yet, the sustainability of vulnerable desert agriculture is gravely threatened by several factors that combined, form a perfect storm situation. Climate change, population pressures, inappropriate land management practices, extreme temperatures, low soil fertility, limited availability of organic matter, water scarcity and salinity, wind erosion, high evaporation rates, and isolation from energy sources and markets are all factors that combine to form a bleak outlook for the family farmers who live there.
· But despite these threats, decades of research and technological development have meant that desert agriculture is no longer confined to isolated patches such as oases and has made great strides forward.
· The expansion of desert farming, which encompasses horticulture production, date palms, irrigated forages, rangeland rehabilitation, protected agriculture, livestock, and fish production, has also been spurred by the willingness of many countries, states, and governments to create supportive policies that encourage desert farming to help reduce their reliance on food imports, and to promote added-value products for export such as organic produce.
· Yet, deserts are a source of livelihood for millions of people. But the food systems and agro biodiversity of deserts are under threat, which is where khuba group comes in, to protect and enriches the soil with organic matter and microorganisms and improves water holding capacity with tailor made products.
HOW SOIL & HUMAN HEALTH CONNECTED?
· Humans need essential minerals and nutrients for strong, healthy growth, so do the world's crops.
· Natural minerals replace the nutrients that crops remove from the soil. Without the addition, crop yields and agricultural productivity would be significantly reduced. That’s why mineral fertilizers are used to supplement the soil’s nutrient stocks with minerals that can be quickly absorbed and used by crops. Thus, in order to meet human nutritional needs in the crops and meat we eat, we need to replace what we take out.
· A balanced nutrient supply from the soil is the foundation to help large populations avoid nutrient deficiency related health problems.
· Put simply, to: Provide nutrients not available in the soil / Replace nutrients removed at harvest / Balance nutrients for better produce quality and higher yield. Refer: SOIL HEALTH IMPORTANCE
DESERT / ARID LANDS FARMING
· Water & plant nutrients are scares in deserts, the first issue of water loss / percolation (Water draining into the sand & rock) is commonly addressed by use of plastic sheet / liner but it leads to plant drowning, loss of exchange capacity (Commonly known as breathability), Leaf yellowing, stunted growth etc. The use of plastic liner can be avoided by using our natural minerals.
· KHUBA SOIL CONDITIONER to address these issues we have specially formulated / tailor made products for deserts, arid and area having less water.
· KHUBA SOIL CONDITIONER works as WATER LOSS BARRIER, allowing easy breathability to plants and simultaneously delivers all nutrients sustained manner required for plant growth.
· Water retention: To avoid water loss due to percolation, use minimum ONE INCH LAYERING of KHUBA SOIL CONDITIONER to form a bottom layer of the Pit for plant or to the land intended for farming.
· This will avoid water percolating to the ground and yet provide breathability which is essential for plant survival.
· Add 1/10 of Khuba Soil conditioner along with mud used for refill. This will provide easy access of macro & micro nutrients to plants.
· Such plantation do not require fertilization for 2 to 3 years.
· Water saving is done by retention of applied water, and by drawing moisture from atmosphere.
· Our product retains precious water and simultaneously provide essential nutrients to plants for better growth.
· Creates conducive environment for growth and higher yield even in deserts, arid or semi arid lands.
The application, videos, product information is available:
عربي - صحراوي - زراعة الأراضي شبه الجافة
عربي - صحراوي - زراعة الأراضي شبه الجافة
AGRICULTURE - FARMING - HORTICULTURE - FLORICULTURE
· There are several organic fertilizer benefits, some purely altruistic, others much more self-interested. First of all, most inorganic fertilizers provide only that well-known trio, nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), & Potassium (K). These three, known as the macro-nutrients, are indeed required in greater quantity than any others, but they are only three of the thirteen nutrients plants need. The three chemicals that qualify as secondary nutrients, calcium, sulfur, and magnesium are generally ignored, as are the trace nutrients, boron, chlorine, manganese, iron, zinc, copper, etc. While these are needed in far smaller quantities than the macro-nutrients, they are still essential.
· Khuba Soil Conditioner contain all the above mentioned & many other trace elements that plants may need and which are not found in most chemical formulation.
· Our products are derived from mineral source which take care of the earlier negative impacts, provide higher yield, and regenerate the damaged soil and reduce the need for application of external fertilizer and make them largely self sufficient over a period of time.
· It is made with multiple selected natural minerals, which contain all major and micro nutrients with many other trace elements that plants may need and which are not found in most chemical formulation.
Apart from nutrients required, there are many aspects like :-
· ONE STOP SOLUTION, farmers do not need any other fertilizer to grow any crop in any kind of soil. Khuba Soil conditioner delivers all nutrients together.
· SUSTAINED RELEASE, makes availability of nutrients for entire tenure to the life of plant. This ensure production of sugar and supply of food to living organisms in the soil to provide nutrients, back to the plant for better growth and healthy yields.
· NUTRIENTS Macro & Micro available having sustained release, helps in better health of soil organism to ward off any diseases, establish better network for communication between plants for nutrients exchange or ward off predatory attacks, leading to reduced use of pest control. Thus a robust healthy plant & a healthy produce.
· HEALTHY FUNGI in soil are natural controller of predator like nematodes, because fungi are carnivorous by nature and prefers nematodes and they also converts any dead insects or animals naturally. Thus reducing need of pesticides, while making the soil healthy.
· HYGROSCOPIC nature helps, retain water fed, keeps surrounding cool and also draws water from atmosphere helping plants to grow better.
· REDUCTION OF FERTILIZERS USE over a period of time, becomes possible as the fertility of the soil increase and becomes healthy.
· DAMAGED / OVERFERTILZED LAND RECOVERY for agriculture is possible with use of natural soil conditioners on multiple application. The yield can be enhanced with slight increase of doses in the initial year.
· REDUCTION OF PEST CONTROL, providing required nutrients enables enable plant immune system and it is directly linked to its robust health. Plants need passive immunity derived from balanced chemistry, and active immunity due to plant biology. Natural immunity means reduction of pest controls.
· TAILOR MADE soil conditioners can be provided to specifically meet the soil & crop growth need.
It is not just nutrients, we have to weigh, but how they are delivered, their compatibility, reduction in usage and many more, such attributes are to be considered to make a healthy soil, and a healthy soil makes a healthy plant which provides us nutritious food. Further, details are provided in comparisons and FAQ.
It is now, time for sustainable agriculture farming in sustainable ways, meeting present needs, without compromising the sustainability of future generations. Now it is essential to increase our knowledge base on sustainable agriculture for healthy living, sustenance and benefit of mankind.
Our happy farmer, their crops, names & contact details are available for you to interact directly about Khuba Soil Conditioner benefits & their experience on FACEBOOK - YOUTUBE
VIEW OR DOWNLOAD Khuba Soil Conditioner
COMPARISION CHART: English - हिंदी - ಕನ್ನಡ - मराठी - తెలుగు
TEST REPORTS, MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET – MSDS, PHOTO GALLERY, HELPFUL INFORMATION
· It includes broad and diverse formulations of products that provide plants with nutrients and/or improve organic matter in the soil.
· They are applied to plants and/or soils to improve soil fertility, plant vigor, produce quality and yield. Our products can be used in both organic and conventional agriculture.
· It includes three specific product categories: Natural nutrients, Natural mineral and soil improvers.
· Its main function is to provide nutrients under organic forms from natural, mineral and organic materials.
· It reduces dependency on chemical inputs & pest control.
· It enhances the biological activity and biodiversity of soils, the quality attributes of produce as well as yield.
· It helps in facilitating, slow release of nutrients in response to the needs of plants.
· It helps efficient use of water to render crops more resilient and drought-resistant.
· It enhances crop resistance to erosion by improving the soil’s organic matter content.
· It reduces soil poisoning caused due to excessive application of pesticides, weedicide.
· It enriches soil with bio flora & fauna, reduces soil born / fungal diseases & gives higher yield.
· It is neutral to plants at time of stress in the event of excessive heat or water logging or cold seasons; whereas chemical fertilizers need controlled weather conditions for the proper intake of the nutrients, which is not possible.
· It has beneficial effects on Long and short term effects for plant grown including beneficial higher yield in spite of variations in the surrounding weather conditions which is beyond human control.
· It bears healthy plants yield high quality produce, & extends shelf life.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
· What is it: · Is your product a fertilizer ? No it’s a soil conditioner. What form ? Powder.
· Why do you call it soil conditioner ? Our product enriches the soil with required natural minerals to create a helpful and or conducive state of environment for plant growth. It boosts both nutrient efficiency and organic matter content in the soil.
· Do you have different products for various crops ? No our product is balanced with required minerals and is generally suitable for all types of soil.
· If it is mineral enriched soil, can we plant seeds directly in your product ? Yes you can plant seeds directly, but it is not advisable as cost of cultivation goes up.
· Is it organic ? It is organic as the contents are combination of natural minerals.
· How do we test, that it is organic ? You can grow few plants in a pot using only our product and test the plant & yield to confirm its authenticity. Note: do not mix any other soil which may contaminate the plant intake and also test quality of water, used for watering the plants.
· Do we need to increase or decrease the application over a period of time ? It will decrease on multiple applications as the farm becomes more fertile and gets stabilized.
· Does your product play any additional role ? yes our product has capacity to retain water and keep the surrounding area cooler and nutrients are released in sustained manner as per the dynamic needs of the plant, thus making the plants healthy & robust.
· What if the farm is having excess or reduced nutrients in specific area? Farmer can provides us soil test report, based on which we can tailor make our product to meet shortfall in soil or for specific crops. Such requirements may kindly be discussed with manufacture directly.
· How should I use it ? You can use it while tilling or spread it by tractors or sprinkle it with hands or you can mix it with water & spread it in farms.
· How to apply in farm land ? You can use the total quantity for the entire tenure of the crop at once while preparing the land, or while seeding or after seeding. Thus reducing labor cost. Alternatively you can apply in parts as usual.
· Will your product work for entire tenure of 9 months for sugar cane or in some cases like Mango’s where the crop is on yearly basis ? Yes our product is suitable for single application preferably at the start of planting for better results and our product sustains for entire tenure.
· How can you use all required material at once? Our product has been designed for slow release of nutrients in response to the dynamic needs of plants.
· What will happen if it rain heavily after total application ? if the top soil is carried away due to heavy rains, our product is lost along with it. In such fields, it is advisable to apply in parts.
· What happens if your product falls on leaf or roots directly ? Our product does not harm in any way because our product is neutral in nature.
· What if we use excess ? It does not harm the plant, as you can grow any plant directly in our product, but cost of cultivation goes up.
· What if we use less ? the plant will be under nourished.
· How much should we use & when? Generally apply same quantity as you were earlier applying other products and at the same time.
· Every land is different so how do we know what quantity to apply? To know the real potential of your field for any particular crop, mark small area and test run using, different quantities of the product. Thus you can conclude quantity, cost and its benefits.
Watering the fields:
· Chemical based fertilizers need heavy watering after application, how much water is needed for your product? It would be similar as that of general fertilizers.
· What if the farmer is unable to water his farms after application? Our product does not harm the plant in such event. Yet for better results it is advised to water the crops after application as early as possible.
· What are the effects of excess water in the field? Our product efficacy is not lost in the event of water logging, until and unless it is washed away.
· Effects of water logging ? Our product efficacy is not lost in the event of water logging.
· What are effects in the event of hot or cold season? our product does not create stress in such events.
· Can it be used in drip irrigation? No this product cannot be used in drip irrigation.
Combination of soil conditioner with others:
· Can we use conventional organic fertilizer with your product? Yes our studies have shown that use of organic fertilizer preferably farm waste and the like in combination with our product yield good results.
· What quantity is to be used? It is similar quantity as that of chemical based fertilizer should suffice to give similar results. Yet the farmer may try out variation by in small patches and decide upon the matter.
· What other fertilizers are required to be used with your product? If the farmer uses required quantity of our product, then we do not need any chemicals based fertilizers.
· Can we use your product along with chemical based fertilizers? There is no harm in using it, the farmer may try out different combinations to suit his crop and fields.
· How can we compare? Use our product independently to know the difference on output and cost of cultivation.
· How do you improve soil? Our product carries required natural nutrients which nurture the soil with organic matter that reduces dependency on chemical inputs.
· What do natural minerals do? They restore depleted mineral content and maintain soil fertility to nurture plant growth.
· Does it enhance biological activity? Our product enhances biological activity and biodiversity of soils, it decomposes organic material to its essential elements. thus improve the efficiency of nutrient use to produce more robust crops, thus help enhancing the quality attributes of produce as well as yield.
· Does it improve organic matter? Our product enhances organic matter in soil.
· What if the lands are alkaline or acidic? Our product is Neutral (7 pH) by nature, it helps, to sustain, thrive and enhances the microorganisms, decompose other available organic material to its essential elements. which naturally balance the soil.
· Can we use your product in fields which were earlier over fertilized, over exploited and have now become barren ? Yes even in such fields our product has shown excellent results. We suggest increase usage, slightly higher dosage for such barren land in the initial year.
· What are the impacts on environment? Our products do not have any impact on the ecosystem as all the ingredients are from natural sources.
· What happens if it leaches or spreads in surrounding environment? it does not have any negative impact to surrounding region.
· Why & How your product will not have negative impact ? Minerals are stable by nature, it is their basic nature, hence do not react to water / air like fast acting chemical / synthetic fertilizer. Thus even if they spread they are mainly utilized by natural organism to break them down which is healthy as they survive and enhance the health of soil.
· Does your product help in reducing earlier impact of excessive usage of pesticide, weedicide or chemical fertilizers? Our product reduces earlier soil negative impacts and the results can be seen on multi applications over a period of time as the soil health improves.
· Will there be delay in results? Yes in comparison with chemical based fertilizers by about two weeks.
· Why the delay? We allow nature to convert the mineral naturally for plant uptake while allowing the soil health to improve simultaneously.
· Will such delay be reduced? Yes after minimum 3 to 4 application, and soil health is robust.
· When can the results be seen in farms? Visible results can be seen after 4 weeks of application and major changes can be seen after multiple application.
· How will the final produce be? Farmers have reported the yield to be fully grown, glossy, and consistent in size, weight, taste better, have natural aroma and have longer shelf life.
Make desert green
VIDEO APPLICATION ILLUSTRATED
SAVE WATER, avoid percolation & simultaneously provide nutrients to plants
Create pit in the area desired for farming depending upon crop requirement
Spread Khuba Soil Conditioner evenly, with minimum thickness of 1inch for depth 12 inches and 1 ½ inch for higher depths and for land with sand & rocks increase the thickness to minimum 2 inches.
CHECK IF THE MATERIAL IS SPREAD EVENLY.
LARGE FARMS OR SMALL PATCHES AS REQUIRED TO SUIT THE CROP. • Refill sand without disturbing the layered Khuba Soil conditioner. • Fertilize with Khuba Soil Conditioner plants while seeding the conventional way. • For better results add about 10% of Khuba soil conditioner to sand being refilled. • Such fields will require bare minimum fertilizers to advance initial stages of growth.
PACKING 1 KG / 50 KG / Jumbo Bag
Other - Sustainable agriculture products
Plant extracts, to support regain health of plant & soil to build natural resistance from within, in the event of stress.
KHUBA SOIL CONDITIONER
Mineral based nutrients for plant for sustainable farming and healthy yield.
To boost an all round development of the crops by regulating their metabolic activities from root to the leaves, in the event of stress.
HELPFUL INFORMATION : SOIL HEALTH IMPORTANCE - SOIL & HUMAN HEALTH
JOIN US ON SOCIAL MEDIA: FACE BOOK - YOU TUBE
DEALER - INTERNATIONAL INDIA - SOUTH, WESTERN CENTRAL & NORTH
K.F.E.P.Industry - Agri Division
# 60, Khuba Plots, Kalaburgi 585102.
Phone: 91 - 8472 - 256499, 256492, 256455.
WhatsApp / Signal / IMO / Mobile: 91 - 9886700016 - 9590000959 - 9739990309 - 9886656013.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
Web site: www.khuba.in