The QED AP4+ AutoPump is an air-powered pump used in landfill and remediation sites, designed specifically to handle difficult conditions reliably and safely. These conditions include hydrocarbon (LNAPL and dissolved phase) remediation, landfill leachate and methane condensate pumping, solvent (dissolved phase and DNAPL) cleanup, suspended solids, silts, corrosives, and high viscosities, along with high temperatures and frequent starts and stops.
In addition, key features include:
- The AP4+ AutoPump is ATEX certified to Zone 0
- The pump provides positive air displacement with top and bottom fill design.
- Short and long lengths meet different requirements.
- The product can be used from approximately 90 metres.
- 5 year warranty
- The pump is complemented by the most comprehensive selection of accessories to provide a complete system to meet site specific requirements.
- Sheathed nylon pump tubing sets for maximum chemical resistance, reduced weight, less tangling and easier handling
- QED’s Easy Fitting Quick-release Connectors for affordable, quick connection and removal of the pump from its tubing set, built to function easily even under high solids well conditions
- QED’s Easy Bolts for rapid access to flanged wellheads
- The industry’s widest range of wellhead completions matches your site for smooth pump installation. We offer custom options to fit your specific wellhead requirements.
, South America
, ANZ and Oceania
, North America
, Czech Republic
, United Kingdom
, Korea, South
, Hong Kong
, South Africa
, United States
, New Zealand
, Saudi Arabia
, United Arab Emirates