Alitherm 700 is an innovative solution for enhanced natural ventilation.
Alitherm 700 is an innovative solution for enhanced natural ventilation. The system allows for a balanced, effective airflow whilst maintaining security and safety. The system can also be either a side or top hung casement, or top swing reversible window.
Alitherm profiles utilise Smart’s innovative polyamide thermal break technology which creates a barrier between the cold air outside and the warm air inside. This technology significantly reduces thermal transmittance and enhances the overall U Value of a product and is designed to meet the exacting requirements of Document L 2010.
Alitherm products are available in a choice of standard or non-standard colours, including metallic, dual colour, Smart’s Sensations textured, and Alchemy anodised effect finishes.
- Alitherm 700 is ideal for insertion into curtain wall facades in both low and high rise commercial buildings
- The system is suitable for use as either replacement windows in existing buildings, or for installation into new builds
- Alitherm 700 incorporates internally beaded vents suitable for either cockspur or shoot-bolt locking.
- The system is also suitable for use with chain-operators, operated either individually or as part of an integrated automated solution for building climate control
- Smoke ventilation available soon. Check with your supplier
- British Standard Kitemarked system: KM 815580 PAS 24:2102, KM 81543 BS4873
- Type:Interior Exterior