When your building or structure requires not only optimal natural airflow, but maximal noise reduction, Airocle’s range of acoustic louvres provide the perfect, innovative solution.
Based on over 30 years of research and development, Airocle’s range of acoustic louvres have been designed to maximise natural airflow with a free open area of up to 46% offering perfect temperature control for your installation.
Noise reduction properties have been rigorously tested in Australia’s leading testing centres and Airocle’s louvres achieved high noise reduction performance in most extreme operating conditions.
To offer a complete solution, our range of acoustic louvres can be customised to provide full weather-proofing as well as protection from birds, insects and vermin.
Benefits of Acoustic Louvres
- Noise Reduction: We offer optimum reduction in surrounding noise levels and our louvres are scientifically tested to achieve the highest acoustic performances
- Sustainable: A natural, environmentally sustainable solution using efficient design coupled with sound scientific principles
- Custom Made: Our acoustic louvres are custom made to suit your building and ventilation needs. We have a number of finishes and materials to match your architectural requirements
- Aesthetically Pleasing: Our louvres are aesthetically designed to blend into and improve the exterior of your existing structure or building
- Weather Proofing: We offer the highest standard of weather proofing options for maximum protection. Dust filters, rain sensors and 2 stage louvres can all be incorporated into your existing or new structures
- Energy Efficient: All of our products are built with the highest quality of materials meaning that energy usage and associated costs are reduced on your structure or workplace. Once installed, they can operate with little to no maintenance or running costs
- Security: Rest assured that security is of the highest priority when it comes to our acoustic louvres
ANZ and Oceania