Mould is caused by moisture and dampness which is estimated be present in at least 1 in 3 Australian homes. The key to removing and preventing mould is to get to the source of moisture: high humidity coupled with inadequate ventilation in the bathroom / a water event / living in a humid climate / plumbing issue and so on. Find the moisture, and you’ll prevent mould related problems. Once visible mould is present, it should be physically removed by wiping with a damp microfibre cloth. If the occupants are experiencing asthma, allergies or fatiguing illnesses, or if the visible mould is greater than 1 m2, seek the professional advice of a building biologist (www.asbb.org.au).
The Abode Mould Control Spray is designed to remove the staining created from fungi infiltrating the substrate.