2000 SERIES SLIDING WALL
Sliding WallsThe Hufcor Acoustic and Non Acoustic (cavity or surface) slider is a functional and efficient alternative to conventional operable wall systems.
You can maximize your space potential with Hufcor’s sliding wall series. A sliding wall divides your available space to create meeting rooms, extra offices, classrooms, function areas, even outdoor dining.
A Sliding Wall Is Ideal For:
- Hotels and Ballrooms
- Restaurants and Cafes
- Offices, Schools and Universities
- Facilities with an emphasis on aesthetics
Sliding Wall Systems Series
Cavity Slider: Enables a door to slide inside the wall leaving the floor and wall space on both sides clear and unobstructed.
Surface Mounted Slider: Enables a door to slide on one face of the wall leaving the floor and one surface clear and unobstructed.
Benefits of a Sliding Wall
- Top supported only; manual or electric operation
- Soft closing door mechanism option
- No floor tracks
- Self activating retractable mechanical pressure seal option.
- Option of 75mm or 45mm deep profiles
- Multilite combination of either, glass (for visual interconnectivity) or non transparent substrates for privacy.
- Available in a wide range of colours and finishes, including:
ANZ and Oceania