Australian owned and manufactured with a better than zero carbon footprint, Weathertex‘s external timber cladding is the ideal solution for any builder, architect or designer in search for environmentally conscious and high quality material. All Weathertex products are made from, without any chemical additives, certified state forest or private hardwoods in Australia. Weathertex Weatherboards is guaranteed not to rot, split or crack for 25 years.
Sustainability and durability being at the forefront of all products ensures Weathertex delivers natural, long lasting, eco friendly timber products to customers in Australia and around the world. Weathertex’s timber product is the only product of its kind in the world, containing absolutely no artificial glues or binders.
Features and Benefits:
• Easy to install: lightweight, strong and easy to cut using standard DIY tools
• 100% Natural: 97% timber and 3% natural wax
• Better than zero carbon footprint
• First manufactured product to receive GreenTag Platinum accreditation
• Most Trusted Brand in the Building Industry
• Termite resistant: all sugars and starches removed
• 25 year Guarantee: not to rot, split or crack
Weathertex has been voted #1 MOST TRUSTED BRAND in the building industry by Architecture & Design 2016 survey. The 2016 survey revealed the common themes associated with a trusted brand, including great service, products and reliability – as well as other socially driven themes of eco-friendliness and Australian made.
PO Box 21, Raymond Terrace
, Heatherbrae NSW 2324
We work with these associations