Eco Friendly Dinnerware Products
What started as a change in Personal life, became a Business with Purpose
For young parents with two kids, We (Yasmeen & Ali) go through the ingredient list of our shopping to make sure there are no nasty chemicals, colours or additives going into our food but without realising we were on our plastic free journey. Plastic being one of the nastiest things to have our food in contact with and then the massive impact it leaves on the environment and wildlife.
And, then some incidences in our life shape what we do or lead us to what we are today.
In 2016, my (Ali) dad got diagnosed with cancer which came as a shock to all of us and we started looking at all the options and treatments available in his best interest. Indeed it even brought us closer to products that are plastic-free and free from toxic chemicals.
We didn’t want to stop there and decided to take it further and help others too in their journey and decided to create a business- Let’s go Natureal with a purpose.
“We want people to quit plastic and do not use harmful products but without offering a proper solution or substitute, it won’t be possible. For example, we all know that plastic toothbrushes are not good for the environment but telling people not to use a plastic toothbrush without an alternate is no good, give them a solution”.
At Let’s Go Natureal, we offer Solutions. Solutions that are close to the nature, reusable and recyclable, toxic-free and plastic-free. All our products are ethically sourced and sustainably made. We go into deep details right from the concept to design of the product, raw material to the manufacturing process, packaging to logistics, making sure we reduce our impact on this planet. Creating products that last a long time and can be passed on from one generation to another like at the time of our grandparents is a sustainable solution.
- We firmly believe that everything we have in our life is a Blessing- this life, this breath, nature around us, our relations, things that we have and the things that we don’t have…
- But at the same time We are answerable and accountable (one can call it Karma-our deeds) for all of this and would be questioned how we took care of it, when we had them.
- We forget and abuse the nature, natural resources, wildlife, animals (sometimes people too) and treat them as objects solely there to fulfil our greed.
- This is our guiding principle and help us to stay on the right path.
- We stay away from concepts/products that can be misleading or are just marketing gimmicks or fads and do not use terms/jargons that are misleading are simply GreenWashing.
- We stay away from features/colours that do not add value or are not good for the environment.
- Our packaging tends to be simple, cardboard, paper boxes that are recyclable.
- We work very close with our suppliers, product and concept designers to eliminate unnecessary packaging both in products and used in transportation including plastic and non-plastic.
- We recycle all the packaging we receive in shipping our orders.
- Our shipping agency is Carbon Neutral.
- We go behind the brands to find the real people and investigate if they share the same passion as us.
Eco Friendly Dinnerware Products